Monday 23 October 2023

My Idea

 The Biden Administration is telling banks....when new migrants show up and ask for loans.....the banks need to approve these (with minimum questions).

I sat and pondered over this.

So here is my plan.  I intend to dress up in ragged clothing.....getting a Mexican straw hat, and show up near the Texas-Mexico border (note, stay on the Texas side).  I will adapt a Peruvian name....Alejandro. I'll memorize forty phrases....most making little to no sense.  I'll act delightfully stupid and intellectually limited.  

The Border Patrol guys will give me some slip of paper....noting my name of Alejandro.  

Then I will get transported to NY City, and quietly walk into a NY bank....asking for a $20,000 loan.

Once I have the $20,000 in my hand....I'll take a cab to JFK Airport and fly home....thus disappearing.

A week will pass, and I will put on my Peruvian outfit once again....go to the Texas border, and rename myself as Carlos.  Same path.....this time maybe getting to Chicago, and getting $20,000 from a Chicago bank.

I'll repeat this for a year....making a grand total of $1.04-million.  I'll burn the Peruvian suit and fake IDs, and just quietly live out my life as the 'fake-Peruvian-American'.  

I think it'd make a great movie script, but I'd want Nicolas Cage to play me.  

1 comment:

Bigus Macus said...

Sounds like a plan. I wonder how many people will try this.