Saturday 9 March 2024

Added Nutritional Element

 Early Feb, I went and added an odd 'fruit' to my diet....freeze-dried barberries.  Shot-glass at breakfast and dinner.

So after five weeks, I can say a couple of things:

- My digestive system slowed down in a major way.  After breakfast, I still feel full eight hours later. Snacking has dissolved away.  

- My bowel movement schedule?  Well...oddly, it went from 24-to-30 hours....to around 72 hours.  I'm not constipated...just processing at a slower rate. 

- Sugar 'lows'?  Now, near zero.

- Weight loss after 5 weeks?  I figure around half-a-point a week, without really increasing exercise....just mostly cutting snacks out.  Mostly by still feeling 'full'.

I'm not saying barberries are some miracle element....just that it does affect the digestive system to run in a different manner.   

Bitter taste?  Yeah, that is the one odd factor when eating the berries. 

No comments: