Sunday 31 July 2022

Game of Thrones

Finally, two weeks ago....I started the first season of Game of Thrones.  I know....I'm about eleven years behind the times.  Living in Germany does that.

Yesterday, I finished the first season. 

So my five observations:

1.  It's fairly brutal, and on a general scale....I'd rank it '9' out of ten on violence.  

2.  The script is one of the best around and I'd rank it one of the top ten best-written scripts for a TV series.

3.  One of the big negatives is that there must be forty significant characters in season one, and it's a continual mess to remember who is what.

4.  Twist and turns?  I'd suggest with each single episode.....there must be two four-star twists, and you just don't see it coming.

5.  Finally, I'll admit....I'm addicted, and will have to watch the full series.  

No comments: