Thursday 25 July 2024

Observations

 1.  I'm retired....so I have free time.  This week, I ended up watching about three hours of this Secret Service Chief 'interrogation' by the House members.

It was a total waste of time.

At some point, you could tell that even the Democratic members were peeved.  

My general impression (having spent around 30 years around military organizations)....this 'chief' was mostly unqualified for the job, and had no desire to at least tell a 12-line story over the shooting of Trump.

2.  Just odd....the key person that VP Harris needs to support her candidacy.....is Barak Obama.  So far, he hasn't said much of anything.

3.   Apple-TV has started cutting it's budget and production schedule....saying there just aren't enough people watching the shows they make.

Probably the first signal of streaming TV decreases.  My bet?  Within 2 years....there will just be three services left.

1 comment:

LargeMarge said...

My bet?
Taylor Sheridan gets a 'green light' for three seasons of '1961 : Yellowstone : The Duttons And The Cuban Missile Crisis'.