Saturday 20 September 2014

Just a Humble Opinion on Aliens

Generally, under just about every scenario you can dream up....I have an opinion of any alien turning up on Earth....being a pretty rough and bad character.

Yeah, I've watched probably over a hundred movies where the aliens turn out somewhat friendly or neutral.....but I've sat and pondered over this to a fair degree.

You'd like to assume that Gus has grown up on a great planet, with good moral leadership, and has all the stuff that he'd require in life.  But there could be a hormone, or drug influencing Gus.....and it's all downhill from that point on.

I'm also of the opinion that if some planet got smart enough to travel this far.....it has to have something on their list to fear future planets coming after them.  Yeah, we might be 200 years away from being a threat, but sooner or later.....we might be the hostile ones.

So, on that fateful day when Gus and his party arrive and offer up some handshakes.....I won't be in line, and I'll be awful suspicious of their intentions.

No comments: