Monday 4 January 2021

CNN Childish Behavior

 I sat yesterday (Sunday) and tried to watch CNN news.  This effort lasted five minutes before I hit the mute button, and 60 seconds later....I flipped the channel.

The topic?  The CNN had launched into a talk over why CNN was discussing NOT covering the election business in Congress here on Wednesday....where the Trump effort was going to be made to suggest problems with the voting.  

In simple terms, they felt this was not news and it wasn't in the standing of the viewers to cover this.  They were apparently going to make this a five to seven minute hype...I imagine to get viewer-hype.

The thing about this marginal news discussion....it makes me ask the stupid question....if this is your agenda situation...where else over the past ten years have you done the same without talking about it?

Have they intentionally skipped talking about Biden's cognitive decline?  Did they go one-sided on BREXIT for any particular reason?  Did they just fail to discuss the health insurance total picture?  There's probably a hundred different occasions that I can think of....where I now wonder if CNN is a failed news organization or incapable of being objective.

The problem here....they actually went out of their way to announce they probably won't carry the Republican debate, and they felt it was in the viewer's interest.  It's childish behavior....something that I'd expect out of the 13-year old kid. 

No comments: