Sunday 14 August 2022

I Took A Covid Compliance Test

 Results?

1.  Gotten a Covid test?  PCR test.....zero.  The cheapo mini-test?  Probably over forty occasions...none ever positive.

2.  Worn a mask?  OH YEAH.  The Germans hyped this to the max.

3.  Been vaxed?  Yes.

4.  Been vaxed twice?  Yes.

5.  Never walked opposite the Covid arrows in the store?  To be honest, never paid attention to them....I probably walked the wrong path over 300 times.

6.  Kept family away?  No.

7.  Been upset at unmasked people?  No, not really.  I might have spent 8 seconds praying for them.

8.  Driven with a mask on in the car?  NO. 

9.  Waited in a three-hour line?  HELL NO.  Even when Covid did not exist....I refused to wait for anything longer than 30 minutes.  I just don't have patience like that.

10.  Cancelled an event?  No.

11.  Stayed indoors for a week?  My max is maybe 48 hours of indoor activity (mostly because of weather).  

12.  Sprayed groceries or wiped them?  NO.

13.  Posted some social media about a positive test?  NO.

14.  Believed what I was told by the authorities or media?  Well....in the first 30 days...100-percent belief.  By day 90, I'd say my skepticism level was maxing at a '5' (scale of 1-to-10). By day 200, my skepticism level was maxing near a '8'.  

15.  Wearing the same mask more than 40 hours?  I kept one mask in my jacket pocket for all of 2021, using the same one for probably 160 hours (when in stores or riding the bus).  Effective nature?  Probably near zero by the half-way point.  I'm pretty sure that 20-percent of all men did the same thing.

No comments: