Saturday 10 September 2022

The Batman

 I sat yesterday and watched the new Batman movie (2022).  Three observations:

1.  It's about as 'dark' of a script that you can possibly imagine.  If you tried to compare it against the first three or four....it won't work.  

2.  It's more of a mystery thriller than a superhero story, which is fairly entertaining.  

3.  This Robert Pattinson guy does a pretty good job (not as good as Christian Bale).  

It's just an odd piece designed as a mystery movie and keeps you interested.  

1 comment:

LargeMarge said...

Michael Keaton?
Without the depth and complexity of Michael Keaton, I have better things to do with my time.
Of course, easy for me to say, my time is pretty much occupied by working with puppies, guiding them into contributing members of a farm or ranch.
We raise workers; we have no slackers around here, no 'pets' raised to be couch-logs.