Friday 10 February 2023

Three Things I Learned Today

 1.  Disney is messing around with the Star Wars 'script' and talking about the idea of making Luke Skywalker gay.  

I pondered over this.

Back in September of 1977....I went to the big showing of Star Wars, and about the last thing on Earth that you got out of the movie....was some sexual content. 

The necessity of going this direction?  I would imagine some epic journey where Luke got hooked up with Chewy.  But I'm not sure if that is gay sex because Chewy isn't human.  

Frankly, the more that Disney messes with things.....it just seems like they screw up stories more.

2.  Some story going around that the Biden White House will push to deport non-Mexicans....into Mexico.

BS? 

They may talk about it, but unless they are paying some kind of bribe for this to occur, I just don't see how it'll work.

Odds of some American accidentally getting into the non-Mexicans group and ending up south of the border?  I'd give it a ten-percent chance.

3.  Just odd....ABC did a poll asking people what President Biden has accomplished in past two years.  Sixty-two percent said 'nothing'.

I mean....if you handed people a 3 inch by 5 inch index card, and asked for accomplishments....they'd just hand it back 'BLANK' to you.

Odd?  Well....it just begs more questions.  

No comments: