Thursday 1 June 2023

Can Biden Win Re-Election With Zero Debates?

 I paused over this idea two months ago. 

If he had zero competition in the primary period.....he could probably get away with this idea.

With RFK gaining in popularity?  I'd say by November....Biden will have to shuffle up or arrange some type of debate before the primary season starts.

Just my belief....this would trigger a massive problem if he craps up the debate and looks 'poor'.

Presently, I would suggest among independents and Democrats who lean toward the center....RFK is attracting a lot of attention.  If you had one single debate, and Biden screwed up?  I think RFK could lock down 25 of the 50 state primaries as a win.  

Maybe his team is happy with zero debates, but reality demands otherwise.

1 comment:

LargeMarge said...

Many ballots, few voters.