Wednesday 2 August 2023

The Real Question About Aliens: What Do They Think Of Us?

 Among the forty-odd questions I have about the alien business....if you sat down with Yorg and Piot....alien guys about 30,000 years more advanced than us....what's their opinion of humans?

I'm pretty sure they'd both say 'you guys are crazy'.  All this identifying stuff....the cult religions....crazy-wild movies like 'Cocaine Bear'....people consumed as pro-Trump  or anti-Trump....these obsessives Border-Collie dogs...and hurt-feeling people who don't seem to have lives.

In fact, I think the draw to stick around and view the Earth....is purely for entertainment purposes.  

If you were 30,000 years more advanced....life probably has gotten pretty boring and predictable.  You might see The View as a pure comedy act.

And if all this were to occur....how would you take the news that our fake nature is pure entertainment for the aliens?  

1 comment:

LargeMarge said...

How would I take it?
I strive to be the most boring surveillance subject in the history of keyhole peepers.
I move slow, I talk slow or keep my peace, I eat pretty much the same every day.
.
Those aliens are watching me for one reason:
* I am a cure for insomnia.