Tuesday 19 December 2023

Five Humble Thoughts

 1.  After reviewing this Congressional staff guy who got wild and crazy in some sexual act (with another guy)....I came to ask the critical question.  Was this his first time use of the Congressional hearing room?  I sorta doubt it.  It would not shock me if he'd been there a dozen times.  

A big deal?  No...there's probably four-hundred folks who can claim some sort of sexual status in the room (like the mile-high club).

2.  If someone has done something to convince you of their 'woke' status.....are you likely to turn around and leave?  Like in a church, a bar, a baseball game?  

3.   To be honest, if I was a Fortune-500 company 'boss' (CEO).....I probably would have a hard rule on not hiring Harvard graduates....knowing I'm overpaying a salary for a guy who probably got mostly inflated grades and isn't capable of doing 'honest' work.

4.  Someone made a comment that they were self-partnered.....so I had to look it up.  Basically, they were in single-status, and considered their partner to be themselves.  Permanently single?  Yeah.  Conflicting signals?  Well....you could skip over dating them....as far as I can see.

5.  Just noted....this court business for Hunter Biden....it's in California.  To start on 11 January 2024.  Odds of a deal before then?  I'd give it a 90-percent chance.  

No comments: