Friday 1 December 2023

Three Things I Got Out Of Elon's 'F*ck-em' Interview

 First, when you add up all the productions of the past decade, there's not much doubt that Disney is on the negative side...producing mostly crap entertainment (either by accident or intentionally.....which I can't figure out that end-game). 

Second, Elon isn't fascinated by money.  I think he could go broke tomorrow, and it would not bother him.

Third, his statement of folks going around to say they are accomplishing something, but the end-product is sh*t/crap/bogus?  I've generally felt this way for twenty years now.  Toward the end of my Air Force era....you could see signs of fake accomplishments being the norm, and it bothered me.

Funny review of Disney stock....going back to 1970s.....your return on the stock if you bought it when Walt was around....is 8,400-percent gain.  Think about that.

Past five years?  17-percent loss.  Peak around 2020?  Yeah, and it's on a trend line for more losses unless change comes, or they break the company up into pieces.

No comments: