Monday 30 September 2024

Ten Things I Do Now....That I Didn't Do In 2023

 1.  I assess people on IQ level....3 stages: superior intelligence, average, dimwit.  I'll just admit it....about 40-percent of the experts I see on CNN these days....rise to dimwit level.

2.  Getting off a train or bus....I use alcohol 'wipe' to sanitize.

3.  I mute at least 30 minutes out of the day....when watching TV news.

4.  I try hard to listen to Joe Biden....assessing his loss of cognitive ability.  The 2024 level of dementia is probably twice the 2023 level.

5.  When Kamala Harris does speak on economics....I continually now assess what she's really saying.  It starts to sound like a 9-year old kid.....talking off a cue-card.

6.  When I do stop in a ice-cream shop....I gravitate toward the menu-card and cost level.  I admit....I eat smaller portions of ice cream...because of pricing.

7.  I actively pay attention to UFO/UAP stories now....while marginally doing so in 2023.

8.  I continually assess people on how chatty they are on politics, and they want to propagandize me.

9.  I analyze acts of respect, and loss of respect in society.

10.  I seem to notice 'stage-shows' more with politicians showing up in grocery stores, bars, hospitals, and schools.....and it's not a positive feeling that I have.

No comments: