This Trump-Daniels thing has a twist or two....but I've down to five odd observations:
1. This $140,000 that came as hush-money.....did Stormy actually report the money to the IRS and how exactly would you claim the money on the IRS form? You'd assume that $40,000 of that (minimum) would end going to the IRS. For some reason, I have my doubts that she reported the income.
2. If the IRS gets hyped up and comes in....would they stop merely at the $140,000 in an audit? Or would they go and look for all of the other potential hush-money pay-offs of the past decade? Were there other hush-money pay-offs? If you didn't report those....you'd have to pay taxes now, and a fine. You could be talking about just one single hush-payoff, or two-dozen hush-money situations. All of that would lead to terrible problems with tax lawyers, and tens of thousands just in lawyer fees to handle the cases.
3. Did Donald and others just pay Storm for liaisons (unlike Bill Clinton's past)? And if they did pay.....did Stormy report the income to the IRS?
4. With almost a twenty-year career in adult movies.....where does this lead onto now?
5. With all this public activity, the term 'discretion' is basically thrown out the door....so what happens to the contacts list of Stormy? Did she lost a bunch of contacts now....since she can't maintain discretion? Does anyone even care?
For some odd reason, I suspect that some network (cable related) will offer her a reality TV show series, and find out that six months into the deal that there's not that much interest in watching Stormy in reality.