Saturday 14 May 2022

Ten Things I Think

 1.  I think that the Elon/Twitter deal will halt, and Twitter will be forced to admit around 3-to-5 percent of it's accounts area fake, with the bulk of them strangely enough.....followers of NY Times, WaPo, Biden, and various left-wing publications.  I don't think Twitter will be able to cite 'WHY' this occurred, and Elon will just laugh and walk away.  Twitter by the end of 2023,  will be mostly MySpace history.

2.  I think Putin dies by mid-summer 2023, and is given a massive send-off by his people.  A  massive internal fight occurs between the before-2000 Oligarch folks and the after-2000 Oligarch folks when picking the next Putin.

3.  I think CNN is bought by a Mexican Carlos Slim Helu (richest Mexican in the world) by summer of 2023.

4.  I think 20-percent of new 'programming' for Netflix will be comedian driven.

5.  Xi of China will be placed by the end of 2022.....health reasons. 

6.  I think from all nurses in America that existed in 2018.....one out of three will have quit by end of 2023 because of burn-out.  

7.  Baby formula will start to be made in Central American countries....to avoid those FDA inspections/audits.

8.  I think airlines will start to weigh people at the counter, and charge a $3 per five-pound situation for women over 150 pounds, and men over 200 pounds.  

9.  I think we will figure out that Putin had sixteen girlfriends over the past thirty years.

10.  I think by mid-summer, Russians will admit the 6,000 military experts that were on state-TV.....ought to be given military gear and sent to the Ukraine to fight....because they seem to know how to resolve things.

No comments: