Saturday 18 March 2023

Hunter's Laptop

 This week, I noticed that Hunter Biden is suing the computer repair shop....for invading his privacy when he failed to return to pick up his laptop.  

I've sat and pondered over this.

Why didn't Hunter ever come back to pick up the laptop?  He's never been interviewed on this....or explained why he was just 'dumping' it.

When I was stationed at Rhein Main Air Base....the base laundry (at the BX) would hold a inventory once a year, and determine all the items which had been sitting there for 60 days or more, and have a 'sale'.  

I stood there one day....at least sixty items laid out.  Most were uniforms, with stripes sewn on.  Someone had dropped off a field jacket, with MSgt stripes sewn on....never came back to pick it up.  I checked the size....perfect fit me.  The lady in charge just wanted $4....so I bought it (taking off the stripes and name-tag of course).

Yeah, it did cross my mind....how did the MSgt just leave the jacket there?  There's probably some story.  The guy may have had some medical emergency.  Maybe his wife dumped him and tore up the laundry slip?  

I'm left with the only logical answer for the Hunter/laptop mess.....he was so messed up on cocaine....that he just plain forget he even owned a laptop. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the same laptop, that Fifty-one former intelligence officials issued a statement saying the Hunter Biden laptop /email story had ‘all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation.

Schnitzel_Republic said...

It begs the question, since the 1980s...have these intelligence officials been faked-out by the Russians to such a degree...that everything is a classic-modern Potemkin Village?