Saturday 18 March 2023

This Current Trump Drama

 It's mostly about Stormy getting paid by Cohen (the campaign boss), and the money coming out of campaign funds.  

The key problem?  Well....if Trump wrote a check to cover this, from his campaign account....there's some check.  And whatever is in the 'FOR' column matters.  

If Trump wrote 'sex fee' or 'whoring around fee'....then there's trouble.  

But remember....Cohen paid this originally out of his pocket.

If Trump wrote 'legal fee'?  Well....the case is pretty doomed.  

I'm no lawyer, but I'll state the obvious....what you write in the 'FOR' column of a check really does matter, and you sure as hell don't want to write something stupid (like whoring-around).  

If Cohen says his interpretation of 'legal fee' is X, and Trump says Y?  Well...the case drops like a rock. 

If this were me....I'd go into the box and when asked about this....I'd get all descriptive about the whoring-around....she showed up in a pink flamingo outfit....danced some Irish-jig....and we watched some Bonanza episode later, with a diet-soda each.  

Then I'd say that Cohen offered me some advice.....I took it, and he said his advice $170,000.  I'd say in NY City....that's the going rate for advice.

Jury would just laugh, and say 'not guilty'.  

No comments: