Friday 24 March 2023

My Theory On The Trump Legal Cases 'Hype'

 In 2016, there were a total of 136.7-million people who voted in the United States election of Clinton/Trump.

In 2020, there were a total of 158.4-million people who voted in the United States election of Biden/Trump.

For reference in 2012, Obama/Romney had a total of 129-million.

So from 2012 to 2016, we added a total of 7.7-million.....from 2016 to 2020, we added roughly 22-million.

In my theory....for 2024....I don't believe the 2020 numbers can be sustained.  In fact, it'd would not shock me if we reverted back to around 2016's number of 136-to-138 million.

I don't think Joe Biden or any of the suggested candidates (AOC, Newsom, etc) can generate the hype to get 81-million votes.  

So a reset is needed....a cooling-off election where Trump is not in the landscape....either by x-charge or y-conviction.  Whatever formula comes to exist...Trump has to be excluded for a reset to occur.  

Am I saying anything was faked-up for 2020?  No....what I'm saying is that you can't reproduce the results again...even if you ran President Biden as the candidate.

If there are 20-odd-million votes missing in 2024....how exactly do you think the CNN or Fox analyst can explain this?  People just walked off or disappeared?  The homeless vote that came and went?  Russian involvement in creating votes out of thin air?  

Just a theory that I have.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In 2024 there will be a total of 179 million voters. Joe Biden will win by a landslide with an earth shattering 101 million votes. I'm not joking!!

LargeMarge said...

I am hoping -- eagerly -- for more Biden votes than the entire fUSA population... and toss in the entire rest of the Western Hemisphere while they are at it.
And I don't really mind if the Biden is hunter.
I would take issue with Doctor President Jill, but that is just me.