Tuesday 28 March 2023

Racists Chatter?

 

I have a general opinion about how the mass media and news media are reacting to something they call 'racism' but really doesn't fit the image that I had from the 1970s, 1980s, or 1990s.

The graphic to the right really sums up the discussion. 

Has Facebook, YouTube, TikTok and the rest....set up a path to confusion?

I would suggest that we've all gone down a path...asking stupid questions.  Nothing makes sense in the solutions department....unless you've opened and poured half-a-bottle of Jack Daniels for thinking-purposes.

1 comment:

LargeMarge said...

Goes all directions.
.
Eugene, Oregon (aka 'hippieville')
About a decade ago, I parked across the street from the downtown library.
I was immediately surrounded by a gang of hispanico and hispanica youths, taunting me, goading me, for my Caucasian appearance.
.
To prevent/investigate such confrontations, the Eugene Police Force has a sattilitte sataillite sattyilite auxiliary office a few steps away...
... behind two-inch thick bullet-proof windows.