Thursday 16 March 2023

Ten Types of People I Can't Be Around Any Longer

 1.  People that engage on lecturing me (doesn't matter if it's 30 seconds or 30 minutes).

2.  People that have personal woes/problems on a daily basis....that seem  to be unresolved no matter what happens.

3.  Both guys and gals who seemed 'locked' in 1980s fashion.

4.  22-year old 'kids' who have a college degree but seem to be 12-years old in terms of behavior and knowledge.  

5.  Women who wear pajamas for casual-wear....for airline flights.

6.  People who are in a position of decision-making, but in the majority of situations....can't pull the trigger or make a decision.

7.  People who readily create an atmosphere of 'emergency'.....for just about everything that occurs within their reach.

8.  People (especially managers) with no goals.  People with fake goals are even ranked worse in my book.

9.  Individual with a PhD....that is hopeless beyond his/her expertise.

10.  People whose life hinges on pronoun activity.  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Point #4; A direct result of forcing kids to go to school for 12 years. After 12 years of educational learning, they should be intelligent and socially functioning individuals. Instead, they are baby sit for 12 years, not learning much about how to be productive in society.

Anonymous said...

Work ethic???!!??? There is none. Can you imagine the parental outrage that would ensue, if a class on work ethic was required in order to graduate???!!!!!!!!!?

LargeMarge said...

One:
We raise and train Heelers, the herding dogs, for ranch/farm, Agility, and Comfort/Service.
We visit elderly shut-ins; during a walk with one shut-in last week, her neighbor lectured me.
"You need to find them homes!"
I hadn't thought of that.
"You need to keep them separated!"
I hadn't thought of that.
"You should start thinking about that!"
I hadn't thought of that.
At about that point, the neighbor realized she was up against 'fog through bamboo', and turned to lecture my visit person about diet and exercise.
My friend -- "I should think about that..."
.
After our walk and back inside her place, we busted out laughing.
Her -- "You don't take anything serious, do you."
Me -- I give it my best shot, but mostly, 'no'.