Tuesday 27 June 2023

Pizza Story

 I noticed this week....NYC is going to some regulation on pizza shops....no more stone-oven baking of pizza (bad for the environment).

I'd gone through 30-odd years of my life and around 1994...being in Italy for a military duty situation....I sat at a true Italian pizza shop and ordered a pizza which was baked in the stone-oven.

This was not a thick bread dough situation and it was fairly crispy in the end, but it was a five-star pizza. 

Over the years, I've probably eaten at least one-hundred pizzas from a stone-oven.  

If you gave me a choice?  I'd also select the stone-oven choice.

So this brings me back to the environmental folks.  After years and years of watching them at work....it seems like their preoccupation is to destroy civilization.  

No comments: