Thursday 5 March 2020

What I'd Do For Chuck

After reading over the chatter by Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) and his chatter toward the Supreme Court.....I'd go to three solutions:

1.  I'd treat him as if he were an employee of mine, and ask the guy to take a anger-management class (as soon as possible on starting this).

2.  I'd mark him down for a week of leave....due to stress.  I might even suggest camping out in the Smokies, or bass-fishing in Mississippi.

3.  Then I'd warn him that he'd be denied entry into the Senate for a month, if he ever repeated that type of chatter again.  If he wanted to stay around his office, or just make campaign stops in NY....fine. 

A lot of people are reaching the level where they can't be civil or courteous anymore.  If they don't like the President....tough, because it's a four-year deal, and you have to work with what the Constitution gives to you.  If you aren't made of the 'right stuff'.....maybe you ought to get into real estate, or professional rodeo riding. 

No comments: