Sunday 9 July 2023

Five Things I Think About

 1.  With this cocaine found in the White House.....I wonder if there was any PCP mixed-in, and if some idiot would have gone 'crazy-pcp', and just gone to killing Secret Service guys and the President.  How would people view all this....afterwards?

(based on having watched 'Death Drug' from 1979)

2.  Does the President even know about the 7th grand-child...the kid that Hunter had and has worked some deal with the mother?

3.  I wonder about the 3-percent of folks who say the family pet is NOT a member of the family.

4.  I wonder if the master plan at Bud-Light....was to lose a quarter of all business, and this was written up already in 2022.

5.  I wonder if artificial intelligence (AI) would be better at briefing folks at the White House press conference.

No comments: