Tuesday 26 March 2024

Slender BS

 I came upon a new term today....trans-slender.

Definition?  Well....if you were a person who is fairly picky about what you eat (like me), there this avoidance of food (particular types) going on.  Some folks are suggesting (in small numbers of course)....that you might be identifying yourself as trans-slender.

I pondered over this foolishness.

I haven't been slender since 1974.  

My German wife will say I have a problem....in that I like 'bad' foods (you know....meat, high-calorie, and fatty foods).  

Generally, when you start a statement with 'trans'....you are indicating that you are a Al Gore 'creature' (Man-bear-pig....being 50-percent man, 50-percent bear, and 50-percent pig....which means you are an invented fake 'thing'). 

I know....trans-people will say they own 'trans', but you could go and wrap some weird thinking into 'trans-whatever'.  

No comments: