Saturday 28 September 2024

Things I Now Identify As

 1.  Even though I'm about to be 66 years old....I now identify as a permanent 34-year old guy.

2.  I've decided to identify as Cherokee, Danish, Roman, and Celtic.

3.  I'm going to identify as a New York Yankees 3rd baseman. 

4.  I'm going to identify as a Baywatch TV show life-guard....even though I can't swim.

5.  On Thursdays, I'm going to identify as being 'invisible'....you won't be able to see me.

6.  At  least two days a year, I will identify as maximum paranoid shizophrenic....at the 5-star crazy-crazy level.  

7.  On Sundays, I will be identifying as Moses....complete with sandals.

8.  On the third Monday of each month, I will identify as Joe-Biden-fog-brained....mostly to see if anyone notices.

9.  I will identify as an 'CNN-expert' in hopes of getting hired-up and make some 'real' money.

10.  I will reassess myself weekly, and identify as needed.   So I might have 600 identities per year.

No comments: