Wednesday 1 January 2020

Pelosi Impeachment Scenario #99

On the 4th of February.....roughly four weeks away, President Trump is slated to present a State of the Union message to the House/Senate. 

I think it's now possible that Nancy Pelosi will not hand the articles of impeachment over....until the morning of the 4th, to stage a chaotic moment that evening and hoping that Trump will go into some ballistic mode for the likely one-hour speech. 

Crazy to wait out another four weeks?  Yeah, I might agree to that.  But there's really not that many reasons to draw this out past the mid-January period. 

What Trump might do? 

If I were Trump and anticipating this to be the scenario....I'd come to announce around the last day of January (a Friday, the 31st).....I'd announce that a typed-up State of the Union message will be handed to the House at 7 PM on the 4th, and that as President.....I'm actually delivering the speech in some arena (maybe in a heavily Trump-voter state).....around real people. 

Then at the conclusion of this State of the Union speech....I'd announce that as soon as the Impeachment is concluded.....I'm making another speech over where things are going in 2020, with five impact areas that I'm demanding the House and Senate attend to, and that I'm going direct to your own districts during the year to talk about these national agenda items.   Either you get onboard, or I'll make you explain why you don't want these things as your goals. 

No comments: