Sunday 10 September 2023

Old People Stuff

 I sat and looked over this listing.

I probably haven't used a rotary phone since like 1988 (Panama days).  

My MySpace account?  It's still there, I checked back during Christmas. 

Phonebook?  The Germans haven't issued one for about five years now.  

My paper-map?  When I left AZ in 1992....I threw the old one away.  

My one dictionary?  When Bitburg was closing down, I took my one and only dictionary on the office-desk home (dated from 1981).  I still have it but I doubt if I've opened it since 2000.  

Opening up an encyclopedia?  Probably for the last college class in 1985.  

I never opened a AOL account.  

2 comments:

Bigus Macus said...

I done everything except MySpace.

Schnitzel_Republic said...

To be honest, I joined MySpace after some Airman had noted it in a lunchtime conversation. Beyond joining there in the early 90s....I never went back to it until late last year. Yeah, my p/w was still good...remarkable.