Monday 7 May 2018

Regretted Votes

There are three occasions in life that I tend to regretted in terms of voting.

I regret voting for Ross Perot in 1992.  I realized about a year later that he never really wanted to win....this was more about punishing Bush, than anything else.  All of us wanted a third-party guy option....sadly....it was a fake option that we got. 

I regret voting for Senator John McCain in 2008.  It was a stacked situation, with your choice for the GOP of being McCain, Romney, or "Huck"....while on the Democratic side.....it was a choice of Hillary in her youth, or a unknown Senator from Illinois who simply gave good speeches but had no real experience.  It was for me....the most worthless election in my life.

I regret voting for Romney in 2012.  Again.....a stacked election with no options from either party.


No comments: