Monday 21 October 2019

A TV Series That I'd Like to See Come Back (In Different Form)

This is what I'd like to see come back:

The Addams 'Couple'.  Instead of bringing the Addams Family back....I'd like to rewind the clock and have this moment in college where Gomez meets Morticia.  Yes, I'd have the younger version of Uncle Fester there, but minus the other characters. 

I'd do the whole thing in black and white, set in some college.  I'd tell the story of the early days of this passionate love affair, and how they were simply love-struck from the first minute of their meeting. 

For background characters, I'd add a British butler for Gomez, a retired Taiwanese General as a neighbor, Morticia's room-mate (a Doris Day type), and a mildly insane professor who has been paid by Gomez's father to pass the kid....no matter what happens. 

No comments: