Thursday 15 February 2024

I Tried To Make Sense Out Of This

 The US gov't collected statistical data of folks who want to trans themselves.  Female-to-male and male-to-female.

So in the younger category (16-17)....it's 80-percent female-to-male.  

Then each generation group that follows...the males pop up higher.  By mid-20s....male-to-female has a high number, and by mid-50s....it's like 90-percent male-to-female.

So....why?

And the big question....why does interest in female-to-male transiting peak out by age 24?  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

re -- female-to-male peaks at 24yo
.
If I was to bet, I might think the gals realize their sex organs are quickly running out of functionality.
Their girly-bits are competing with 18yo bimbos.
.
I think they subconsciously realize their mid-30s 'wall' looms... and their innate craving to reproduce overrides those expensive lessons from gender studies.
.
That, and they need a man to 'feed me and pay my bills'.
Working to pay rent and groceries is beyond their ambition.
.
An aside:
That phrase 'feed me and pay my bills' was the sum-total of a personal ad ('profile') on a match-making site.