1. Anyone connected to the NFL (players, coaches, ex-players, or NFL executives). Note: I will give NFL owners sixty seconds of time to say something.
2. John McCain. To be honest, I haven't paid attention to McCain since November of 2008.
3. Anyone representing the Catholic Church. Note, if you are just a practicing private Catholic and just want to discuss professional wrestling, general topics, or roller-derby....I'll sit for several hours with you. It's the robe-guys that I have a problem with.
4. Journalists over the age of sixty, with the exception of Pat Buchanan.
5. Former Presidents.
6. NPR moderators.
7. Anyone wearing a Che Guevara or Mao t-shirt.
8. UFO, Bigfoot, or cattle mutilation enthusiasts.
9. Anyone who obsesses more than twenty minutes on the 2016 election, and they can be either Republican or Democrat.
10. Vegetarians who want to chat about their anti-meat philosophy.
11. NASCAR enthusiasts.
12. Bible enthusiasts who want to chat endlessly about the Book of Revelations.
13. Fake Vietnam War vets.
14. People who are generally living twenty years in the past, and reminisce at least three hours per day.
15. Fake intellectuals.
16. People hyped up on bringing down capitalism and installing socialism....who generally get inspirational about Finland and Iceland, but admit they've never been to either land.
17. People who talk excessively about stopping the Fascists, but seem to be one themselves.
18. People who seem to have spent ten years in college but don't seem to have any talent other than working for a university.